- Green Building
- Natural Features
- Planning, Policy & Assessment
Resources for Faculty and Staff
Resources for Faculty & Staff
While students outnumber faculty and staff almost 4 to 1, OSU employees have a dramatic impact on their surroundings and environment.
There are two primary ways to get involved!
Join the new OSU Sustainability Advocates program and engage in a community of campus peers who are informed of and provide feedback on sustainability-related programs across campus.
Join the New Faculty and Staff Sustainability Listserv
This email-based resource is targeted specifically for OSU faculty and staff. Some of the topics types we expect to cover:
- Major milestones in advancing institutional sustainability, such as implementing OSU's Climate Plan
- Opportunities for you and/or your department to contribute to the sustainability movement
- Electronic tools and resources
- Case studies and success stories from inside and outside OSU
- Awards and recognition the university receives
- Resources you can share with students
We are committed to keeping this listserv concise and carefully managed. On average, expect two emails per month, usually with links to more info. Sign up today!