Campus Recycling is now recruiting a Student Graphic Designer to join our outreach team, to design and implement print and digital media for the purpose of educating and engaging the OSU community in recycling and waste reduction.
Job duties include:
Graphic design (constitutes 60% or more of work hours):
- Designing, ordering and distributing print and digital media such as posters, fliers, recycle bin signs, newspaper ads, and graphics for digital use (website, blog, social media, TV slides, etc.)
- Using OSU brand identity guidelines and/or templates to create media
- Taking photos and/or recording video for marketing pieces or to capture events and activities
- Assisting in the development of marketing plans
- Occasionally creating written content (blog posts, website information, event descriptions, etc.)
- Occasionally staffing booths at events, providing event support, contributing to event planning, participating in volunteer meetings or assisting with other waste reduction outreach as needed
The successful applicant will start work in early October for 10-15 hours/week, the majority of which will be scheduled on weekdays 8 am-5 pm, with some evening and weekend commitments. Starting pay is $10.00/hr.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
For a list of qualifications and application instructions, please download the full position description here (PDF).