Are you interested in gaining college credits while learning about sustainability, energy efficiency, and more green related topics?
The Benton County Sustainability Program is seeking motivated students to work with the Sustainability Coordinator to develop an updated energy database for Benton County. The position is expected to begin in October 2013 and run until December of 2013. There are chances of the internship rolling into 2014 depending on project status.
Internship duties would include:
- Analyzing and inputting of data into the US EPA Energy Star Manager database for Benton County
- Working with the Benton County Sustainability Coordinator to analyze and update databases as needed
- Sharing Utility data with diverse county staff and local partners.
- 8 work hours, with flexible hours and location
- Dependable positive attitude with a strong interest in sustainability/energy efficiency
- Enrollment in higher education institution
- Ability to gain credits from internship
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel 2010
- Ability to work independently with supervisor review.
Are you interested in:
- Building experience with a sustainability/energy program
- Working in a supportive, learning atmosphere
- Developing your network with local and regional organizations such as OSU, OSU-Extension, Pacific Power, Northwest Natural, and Republic Services.
Email your current resume and a short (1 page maximum) cover letter describing your abilities to:
Adam Stebbins: firstname.lastname@example.org
Benton Country Projects Coordinator