Job duties include:
Graphic design (constitutes 60% or more of work hours):
- Designing, ordering and distributing print and digital media such as posters, fliers, recycle bin signs, newspaper ads, and graphics for digital use (website, blog, social media, TV slides, etc.)
- Using OSU brand identity guidelines and/or templates to create media
- Taking photos and/or recording video for marketing pieces or to capture events and activities
- Assisting in the development of marketing plans
- Occasionally creating written content (blog posts, website information, event descriptions, etc.)
- Occasionally staffing booths at events, providing event support, contributing to event planning, participating in volunteer meetings or assisting with other waste reduction outreach as needed
The successful applicant will start work by the start of fall term 2013 (Sept. 30), or can start in summer if available (any time on or after June 18).
The position is for 10-16 hours/week, at a starting wage of $9.50/hour. Applications are due Tuesday, May 28.
For a list of qualifications and application instructions, please download the full hiring announcement here (PDF).