The challenge of the Spring Creek Project is to bring together the practical wisdom of the environmental sciences, the clarity of philosophical analysis, and the creative, expressive power of the written word, to find new ways to understand and re-imagine our relation to the natural world.
Position Summary: The website developer will work closely with Spring Creek Project staff to develop a new Drupal website based on an existing OSU template.
Website Developer Duties
- Develop a Drupal website using an OSU template
- Develop a website map
- Develop webpage layout that is aesthetically appealing, engaging, and creative
- Transfer content from our existing website
- (http://springcreek.oregonstate.edu/index.html) and generate a list of content that
- needs to be written for the new website
- Populate the new website with photos and images
- Develop a guide explaining how to update and maintain the website
- Experience designing Drupal websites
- Experience designing website maps
- Ability to prioritize projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to think creatively and critically
- An understanding of and appreciation for the Spring Creek Project mission is
- preferred but not required
Compensation: $10 per hour for an average of 10 hours per week for 10 weeks.
How to Apply: Email the following to email@example.com with “Spring Creek Website Developer” in the subject line: 1) resume, 2) cover letter, and 3) links to Drupal websites you have developed or worked on.
The deadline for applications is midnight on Thursday, October 18.