Did you know that in 2011 nearly 18,000 pounds of material was diverted from the landfill and given to local non-profits as residents moved out of their res. halls? Our goal this year is 20,000 pounds, and you can help!
How you can help
Live in a Res. Hall?
See shift times and sign-up to help using this online form.
2012 Benefiting Organizations
- The Arc of Benton County (house wares, clothing, linens, shoes)
- Calvary Chapel (toiletries)
- The Cat’s Meow Thrift Shop (house wares, clothing, linens, shoes)
- Benton Habitat for Humanity (wood)
- Linn Benton Food Share (food, toiletries)
- OSU Surplus Property (house wares, wood, clothing)
- More coming soon