OSU Campus Recycling and Surplus Property are currently hiring student employees to start as soon as possible.
- Sorting and pricing surplus
- Recycling route pick-ups with state vehicles
- Posting products online on Ebay and LabX
- Surplus billing and shipping
- Other warehouse activities associated with surplus and recycling
- Loading trucks and lifting
- Working in a warehouse environment where weather and temperatures can vary
- Working up to 20 hours per week, on weekdays. Full time work is available during breaks and summer term.
Qualifications: Business Services Operations support the sustainability objectives of OSU. The staff and students work with departments to assure that OSU is a leader in reuse and recycling. This requires:
- A commitment to recycling.
- Excellent customer service.
- Attention to detail and following instructions is important to meet our customer expectations.
- Willingness to learn to drive a fork lift.
- Must be able to safely move 50 lbs. and use material handling equipment. Safety is important for all workers.
- Must be enrolled in OSU or LBCC for a minimum of 6 credit hours.
- Must have a valid Driver’s license and meet OSU vehicle requirements.
- A background check will be processed for all potential hires.
Start Date: ASAP
Starting Wage: $8.80 hr
How to Apply
Come to the Property Services Building at 644 SW 13th Street and drop off (c/o Pete Lepre):
- A resume
- A Business Services student application packet (paper copies are available at our building or you can download the application packet here)