Internal Communication Resources
Please use the SRP Tracking Survey
The following items need to be reported for projects and cores to Sandy Segna. Be sure to contact Sandy with any questions. "NIEHS grant #P42 ES016465" needs to be included in all publications.
- SRP cited publications
- SRP awards, including those of students.
Include: 1) Name, 2) Recognition, 3) Event (if applicable), 4) Location, 5) Date, and 6) Any relevant web links to where the award is cited.
- SRP Presentations, including those of students.
include: 1) Name, 2) Title, 3) Location, and 4) Date. 5) Relevant web links. If the presentation was for the public, please share the # of people who attended. Option: Upload PowerPoint to SharePoint.
- Service on panels and committees
- News for the e-Posted Notes
- Press releases and publicity
Networks, Webinars, and Resources
- SRP Funding Opportunities Webinar Archive from Jan. 17th, 2012
- Community Engagement/Research Translation Cores Network
- Risk e Learning Web Seminars
- Research Briefs - A monthly email series highlighting individual research projects supported by the NIEHS Superfund Research Program.
- Partnerships for Environmental Public Health (PEPH) Events
- NIH Grant Review Revealed - training videos on the review process
- EPA CLU-IN Archived Webinars
- Collaborative on Health and the Environment - recorded partner and working group calls
Bioinformatics Resource Manager (BRM) from PNNL - Download for free
- How to set up an EPA- SRP Seminar Series is a toolkit that outlines the steps needed to conduct a seminar series in partnership with an EPA Regional Superfund and Technology Liaison. To view the pamphet in pdf, click here.