Division of Student Affairs Annual Report to the Provost
Annually the Division of Student Affairs reports significant contributions to the major University priorities.
The Division of Student Affairs regularly participates in broad based assessment of students using instruments like the Cooperative Institutional Research Program Freshman Survey, the Your First College Year, and the National Survey of Student Engagement. Additionally, the Office of Student Affairs Research and Evaluation annually produces an assessment annual report. These documents are available from the OSU Valley Library Electronic Archives. Some are also posted on this web page.
- Beginning College Survey of Student Engagement (BCSSE)
- Diversity, Multiculturalism, and Inclusivity (DMI) Survey: OSU Results - June 2009
- Multi-Institutional Study of Leadership (MSL): OSU Results - 2007
- Entering Student Survey (ESS) - 2007
- Cooperative Institutional Research Program Freshman Survey (CIRP)
- Faculty Survey of Student Engagement (FSSE)
- National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE)
- Your First College Year Survey (YFCY)