“Cultivating Every-day and Emerging Leaders”
The Student Affairs Educator’s Forum (SAEF) is open to all members of the Division of Student Affairs who seek to advance their effectiveness as co-curricular educators. SAEF will:
- Empower co-curricular educators to make the greatest possible contributions to the division’s strategic priorities.
- Serve as a “think tank” for key strategic issues brought forward by the vice provost and divisional leadership, and provide feedback and insight for ongoing development and implementation of the division’s strategic plan.
- Deliver the division-wide learning agenda in alignment with the strategic plan priorities.
- Create connection and community across the division, and foster cross-pollination of ideas and shared purpose.
- Feb. 15, 2016, 9–11:30 a.m. | Willamette Room, CH2M Hill Alumni Center
Shirley Collado, executive vice chancellor at Rutgers University, Newark, will discuss diversity and inclusion in student affairs' work.
- April 11, 2016, 8–10 a.m. | Horizon Room, Memorial Union
- May 12, 2016, 8–10 a.m. | Horizon Room, Memorial Union