- About the SSI
- Student Sustainabilty Center
- Our Work
- Get Involved
- Contact Us
Matthew has various interests in issues surrounding sustainability and "renewability". He currently studies Renewable Materials here at OSU, while running a renewable eyewear business named BOSKY on the side. He is interested in renewable plastics (because petroleum plastics are inherently evil), sustainable new product design, and making world social issues a mainstream concern for movement towards resolve. In his spare time he enjoys melodic beat boxing, using synthesizers for electronic music, and mountain biking!
Alisa Narvaez is the Visibility Coordinator for the SSI.
The Student Sustainability Initiative (SSI) Media Coordinator is an employee of the SSI and a member of the SSI Marketing Team.
● Employment starts May 20 at 5-15 hours/week. At that point in time, the successful candidate will work with the current Coordinator on hiring, transitioning, and training.
● If working over the summer, will work at 10-20 hours/week starting June 16.
● SSI staff training and orientation is September 12-27, totalling approximately 80 hours. Participation of all staff is mandatory.
● Expected to work 10-15 hours/week during fall, winter, and spring terms. Some work may be necessary over breaks as well.
● Employment will last until June 15th of the following year.