Amy is a first year grad student in College Student Services Administration at OSU. Her background and undergrad degree is in Natural Resources, from the College of Forestry at OSU.
Marie Anselm is the Food Projects Coordinator at SSI and works to increase student knowledge and campus awareness of sustainability issues related to food.
Through her determination and enthusiasm for the goals and projects at the SSI, Colette Conover became the En
As Co-Director of the SSI, Morgan Dumitru is responsible for the advancement, efficiency, efficacy, and overall well-being of the program and its staff.
Brian Laird is Co-Director of the SSI, and in addition to working on the ov
The Student Sustainability Initiative (SSI) Director is an employee of the SSI, and is directly responsible for all activities and programs of the SSI, and for the use and well-being
● Employment starts May 13 at 10-20 hours/week. At that point in time, the successful candidate will work with the current Director on hiring, transitioning, and training.
● As of June 16, regular hours will begin at 20-40 hours/week during summer term.
● SSI staff training and orientation is September 12-27, totalling approximately 80 hours.
● Expected to work 20 hours/week during fall, winter, and spring terms. Some work may be necessary over breaks as well.
● Employment will last until June 15th of the following year.
OSU Student Sustainability Initiative
738 SW 15th Street
Corvallis, OR 97333-4143