My name is Botond Kovacs, I am a fourth year Earth Sciences-Geography student and I am interested in sustainable development and educating people about social justice and sustainable practices. I am active in the LGBT community at Oregon State University and am the social director for Rainbow Continuum. In my free time I enjoy running, the social life at OSU and traveling. Botond Kovacs is a third year Earth Sciences-Geography student and interested in sustainable development and educating people about social justice and sustainable practices.
The Student Sustainability Initiative (SSI) Outreach Coordinator is an employee of the SSI and a member of the SSI Marketing Team. This Team includes the Design, Media, and Outreach Coordinators, and is tasked with publicizing the SSI and its activities. This position is responsible for publicizing the SSI primarily through in-person efforts, as well as identifying and/or creating these opportunities.
Open to Applications
Employment Dates and Hours:
● Employment starts May 20 at 5-15 hours/week. At that point in time, the successful candidate will work with the current Coordinator on hiring, transitioning, and training.
● If working over the summer, will work at 10-20 hours/week starting June 16.
● SSI staff training and orientation is September 12-27, totalling approximately 80 hours. Participation of all staff is mandatory.
● Expected to work 10-15 hours/week during fall, winter, and spring terms. Some work may be necessary over breaks as well.
● Employment will last until June 15th of the following year.