- About the SSI
- Student Sustainabilty Center
- Our Work
- Get Involved
- Contact Us
Event: Sustainable Cooking Class
Sustainable Cooking Class
Wednesday (February 5, 2011) from 6:30 to 8:45 p.m. in the Snell Hall Kitchen
The OSU Student Sustainability Initiative and Food Group present the next installment in their Sustainable Cooking Series: Salad with Pad Thai with Chicken or Tempeh. Would you like to learn how to prepare gluten/dairy/nut-free pad thai, and salad? Do you or someone you know have gluten or dairy allergies/sensitivities and want to know how to make meals that are nutritious and delicious? Do you want to learn how to incorporate sustainable, local and organic foods in your meals? Come to this cooking class to learn about how to make this tasty meal and eat afterward!
- Hosted by Iris Briand
- The class will be held in Snell Hall kitchen
- RSVP required, email Iris with your contact info at email@example.com Please be sure to specify any food allergies and if you are a vegetarian (we will be using tempeh in place of the chicken for the pad thai).
- Donations are appreciated but no one will be turned away.
- Donations go to OSU Food Pantry