Fundraising & Funding Resources
Below you will find suggestions about how to fund raise for your organization. Look at the left menu item to find out about funding resources on campus.
Your organization may decide that fundraising is a good way to raise money for your group. Here are a few important things to remember when you are organizing a fundraiser:
- All fundraising events must be sponsored by a registered student organization. Events should be registered at least 2 week before the event date.
- All financial transactions must be handled by members of the student organization.
- All funds raised from the event should be deposited into the student organization’s MU Account (MU 215).
- An individual or individuals of the student organization may not participate for private financial gain.
- If collecting currency, use a cash box from the MU Accounting (MU 215).
- All checks must be written to the student organization.
- Event admission charges shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, disabled veteran, or Vietnam-era veteran status.
- All costs associated with the use of state tax-supported facilities must be paid by the student organization.
|Need a fundraising idea? Here are just few!