Sponsorship Agreement - Proposal/Planning & Submission
It is recommended that the terms of sponsorship already be finalized before inputting the information into the sponsorship agreement. The Sponsorship Agreement Proposal/Planning Sheet is a tool available to help with negotiations and obtaining the information needed to complete a sponsorship agreement. While the agreement may be modified after the initial submission, all parties (student organization representative, Faculty Advisor and Sponsoring Unit Head) will need to resign for each modification.
Sponsorship Agreement Submission
In order to have access to complete a sponsorship agreement, your organization must first submit an Organization Information Form. After completing the form, you will have access to submit a sponsorship agreement via your dashboard.
- To submit a sponsorship agreement for your organization, visit the student organization database online at https://studentorgs.oregonstate.edu/sli2/.
- Log in using your onid username and password.
- After you log in, you will be directed to your Dashboard. You will see a listing of the organization you are involved with followed by the words “View Annual Registration,” “Complete Risk Assessment & “Complete Sponsorship Agreement.” Click on the “Complete Sponsorship Agreement” hyperlink to submit your sponsorship agreement.
- Fill in the Sponsorship Agreement details and click “Submit Sponsorship Agreement for Approval” at the bottom of the form.
- After submission, the Student Org Representative, Faculty Advisor & Sponsoring Unit Head will receive an email with a link and information for reviewing, approving and electronically signing the agreement.
- While the agreement may be modified after the initial submission, all parties (student organization representative, Faculty Advisor and Sponsoring Unit Head) will need to resign for each modification.