Student Org. Digest
The Student Org. Digest is a newsletter intended to disseminate information to *recognized student organizations on campus. The Digest includes information and updates for student organizations in addition to information about campus involvement opportunities, scholarship, work and internship opportunities, campus resources and events and activities happening on campus. It is also a place for student organizations to share information with each other. If you would like to have information sent to student organization leaders through this digest, be aware of the following:
- The Digest is sent weekly to the student leader list serve, on Wednesdays and posted on to the Student Events & Activities Center Facebook Group page (http://www.facebook.com/groups/OSUSEAC)
- Messages should be limited to 30 words, plus your contact info.
- Contact info should include a primary contact, email and/or phone number as well as website, where applicable.
- Attachments will not be accepted or forwarded. Please include as a link to a website/flyers if needed.
- Information must be received on Tuesday by 11:59 pm to be included in that week's digest.
- You’ll need to resubmit events weekly for inclusion where applicable.
- Use the form below to submit your announcement.
*University Student-Coordinated Programs are not included on this list serve as they are not required to register annually as recognized student organizations. These organizations include: Associated Student of OSU (ASOSU), Human Services Resource Center (HSRC), International Students of OSU (ISOSU), Kalmekak, Memorial Union Program Council (MUPC), Peer Health Advocates, SOL, Student Sustainability Initiative, Team Liberation; Cultural & Resource Centers - Asian Pacific Islander Cultural Center, Black Cultural Center, Caesar Chavez Cultural Center, Native American Longhouse, PRIDE Center, Women’s Center; Student Media - Barometer, Beaver Yearbook, KBVR FM, KBVR TV, Prism Literary Magazine.