STUDENT EVENTS & ACTIVITIES CENTER
Engaged in What Matters...
The Student Events & Activities Center (SEAC) mission is to provide education, development and support to OSU students, student organizations, and University Student-Coordinated Programs, establishing an environment that promotes awareness of what it means to be an active global citizen in an open, just and celebrative community.
The primary focus of the SEAC is the support and development of approximately 150 student organizations, Memorial Union Program Council (MUPC), International Students of OSU (ISOSU) and their activities. Our secondary focus is the support of other University Student-Coordinated Programs including Associated Students of OSU (ASOSU), Cultural Resource Centers, Community Service Center, Team Liberation and University departments that support the remaining - approximately 150 - recognized student organizations. The SEAC works collaboratively across campus to support programming initiatives focused on student engagement, community development and student wellness.
Have Questions? Need Assistance? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Events & Activities 2012-2013
- Robin Ryan, Assistant Director, email@example.com , 737.2917, MU 103
- Danté Holloway, Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, 737.1562, MU 103
- Linda Howard, Program Advisor, email@example.com, 737.1369, MU 103
- Becky Evans, Cultural Programs Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, 713.8368, MU 103
- Hilary Himan, Graduate Assistant, 713.8368, MU 103
- EA Team, email@example.com, 713.8368, MU 103