- About Us
- International Resource Center (IRC)
- Cultural Experience
Mission & Vision
Global Leaders Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
The International Students of Oregon State University (ISOSU) leads in creating a community that enhances and influences the student experience. ISOSU facilitates cross-cultural interaction and understanding by inviting many voices from around the world to be heard. ISOSU is committed to supporting and developing a wide range of international opportunities for the OSU community focusing on the education of issues and appreciation of cultures on this university campus.
- We will create an organization and environment that is focused on the international community, and open to accepting and supporting of all students.
- We will provide opportunity for social interaction and education to all community members through activities and cultural events.
- We will support all recognized international/cultural organizations by providing orientation, guidance, advising, volunteers, funding and leadership opportunities.
- We will be a source of information on cultural issues and worldwide current events, community resources, and university services.
- We will be an active participant in the OSU student government, OSU and Corvallis communities.
- We will serve as an advocate in the interest of International Students at OSU.
- Accountability-we are committed to identifying and meeting the needs of the members of our organization, the OSU community and the Corvallis community.
- Diversity-we embrace the diversity of all individuals and cultures.
- Respect-we strive to demonstrate respect, humanity, integrity and care for the well-being and safety of others in all we do.
- Responsibility-we are responsible for being a socially just organization, committed to a positive student experience.