Educational Activities Information
- Educational Activities Bylaws
- Educational Activities Financial Guide 2012-2013
- Educational Activities Detailed Budget 2012-2013
These documents are outlined in the Financial Management for Student Organizations manual and are required for operation of your groups whenever budgetary documentation is required. Many of the titles of these documents are self-explanatory to what they contain. If you have any questions about which documents your groups needs, please refer to the manual for further explaination or contact Drew Hatlen, Chair of the Educational Activities Committee.
Below are budget documents to assist Educational Activities funded student organizations with the Annual Budget Process.
- Annual Budget Request Packet (for organizations already part of the Ed-Act budget cycle)
- Sample Budget Request
- 2012- 2013 Budget Guidelines
Organizations looking to start receving funds from Educational Activities or are currently funded and looking for additional support need to read and complete the application below.
Educational Activities has a variety of forms to assist your student organization and highly encourages the use of these forms for each event or program your organization decides to host. Here is a list of all the forms:
- OSU General Activities Eligibility Form
- Committee Contract for Student Treasurers
- Technology Support Request Cover Sheet
- Budget Request Cover Form
- Conference-Travel Expense Documentation Form
- Personal Services Contract Worksheet
- Co-Sponsoring Documentation Form and Ledger
- Major Equipment Request Form
- Event Ledger Form
- Reallocation Request Form
- Retreat Form
- Ticketed Event Form
- Ticket Submission Form