Classes and Workshops
The S.L.I. Events & Activities program host training sessions, classes and workshops to support the development of the Events/Activities Team and student programmers.
Events & Activities Team Development - Fall/2009
- Programming in Community
- University Programming: Shelly Houghtaling, Melody Oldfield, Todd Simmons
- OSU Facilities- creating partnerships: Deb Mott, Tina Green Pierce, Deb Weitzman
- Telling a Story through Pictures: Student Media Services, Kent Sumner
- Managing & Leading in the Cultural Meals Program: Robin Ryan, Student Sustainability, Sid Cooper, Scott Krueger
- Administrative Support for SEAC: Curt Black, Sysco, Pepsi, Alsco, Eco-lab, Katie Baker
Programmers/Activities Learning Community Round Tables 2009
- Creating an Intentional Plan for success
- Program Content: It matters!
- Food…how to make it happen and make it safe!
- Marketing is more than Advertising
- Caring for the Community while Programming