January 30, 2013
- Briefly review topics of last two meetings and plans for remainder of year.
- Report from library staff regarding current status of the library, especially in light
of potential further budget cuts at OSU.
- Discussion of library's key services
- Question: Which key services must be maintained?
- Question: Which key services can be and should be maintained without
charging students, faculty, departments, etc.?
- What information does the library need from students about key services,
and how can we advise/help them to obtain that information?
- Continued discussion of library's centrality to university.
- Remaining Winter and Spring term meetings:
- February 27
- March 13
- April 24
- May 29