Awards Selected by the Faculty Recognition and Awards Committee (Nominations due February 11, 2015) NOTE: the deadline has been extended to Noon on February 17, 2015
Richard M. Bressler Senior Faculty Teaching Award
Faculty Innovator Award
Industry Partnering Award
International Service Award
D. Curtis Mumford Faculty Service Award
OSU Academic Advising Award
OSU Alumni Association Distinguished Professor Award
OSU Extended Education Faculty Achievement Award (see OSU Outreach and Engagement Award)
OSU Faculty Teaching Excellence Award
OSU Impact Award for Outstanding Scholarship
OSU Outreach and Engagement Award
OSU Professional Faculty Excellence Award
Outstanding Faculty Research Assistant Award
Promising Scholar Award
Dar Reese Excellence in Advising Award
Elizabeth P. Ritchie Distinguished Professor Award
Student Learning and Success Teamwork Award
Other University-wide Awards Selected by a Variety of Other Groups – see the Awards Summary
for Due Dates
Beaver Champion Award
OSU Alumni Association Awards
Emerging Scholar Award
Excellence in Graduate Mentoring Award
Herbert F. Frolander Graduate Teaching Assistant Award
Karel J. H. Murphy Professional Faculty Leadership & Service Award
OSU Award for Outstanding Service to Persons with Disabilities
OSU Distinguished Professor
OSU Distinguished Service Award
OSU Exemplary Employee Award
OSU Honorary Doctorate Award
Phyllis S. Lee Award
University Mentoring Professional Development Award
Awarded to both outstanding alums from Oregon State University, or someone who is loyal and dedicated to the university but isn't a graduate. The awards honor
those who have excelled in their field of study, been dedicated to serving Oregon State University, or have served their community.
- E.B. Lemon Distinguished Alumni Award
- Established by the Oregon State University Alumni Association in 1981 in tribute to an extraordinary man and his contributions to OSU and
the State of Oregon. The award honors OSU alumni who make significant contributions to society and whose accomplishments and careers bring
acclaim to the university.
- Dan Poling Service Award
- Established by the Oregon State University Alumni Association in 1989 to honor dedication and service to Oregon State University. The award
is presented to an OSU supporter who exemplifies Dan Poling's sustained service to the university.
- Alumni Fellows Award
- Established by the Oregon State University Alumni Association in 1988 to recognize eminent alumni. Honorees have distinguished themselves in
their professions and communities. Each college of the university nominates a fellow every other year. The awards committee retains final
approval of recipients.
- Jean & C.H. "Scram" Graham Leadership Award
- Established in 2000 by the Oregon State University Alumni Association in appreciation of Jean and Scram Graham's leadership and loyalty
to OSU. The award honors individuals who promote the alumni association.
- Young Alumni Award
- Established in 2006, the award recognizes alumni, age 35 or younger, for exceptional achievements in career, public service and/or volunteer
activities, which bring credit to Oregon State University.
- Honorary Alumni Award
- Established by the Oregon State University Alumni Association in 2005 for the purpose of recognizing those that have contributed greatly to
OSU and the Alumni Association yet have not received a degree from Oregon State University. These individuals have tirelessly given of their
time and resource to Oregon State University.