FACULTY SENATE AGENDA
Thursday, February 5, 1998
Construction & Engineering Hall
LaSells Stewart Center
The agenda for the February Senate meeting will include the reports and other items of business listed below. To be approved are the minutes of the January Senate meeting, as published and distributed to Senators.
A. COMMITTEE REPORTS
1. Ad-hoc Committee on Off-Site Degree Programs
B. SPECIAL REPORT
Bob Burton, co-chair
1. Conversations with the President
C. INFORMATION ITEMS
1. OSU Policy on Electronic Delivery of Instruction
Attached is the OSU Policy on Electronic Delivery of Instruction.
2. Educational Reform Coordinator/PASS Timeline
Attached is the announcement of an Educational Reform Coordinator and a timeline for PASS implementation.
3. Distinguished Service Award
Nomination materials for the OSU Distinguished Service Award are due in the Faculty Senate Office on February 6.