- About Us
- Initiatives and Activities
- Join our Team
- Our Programs
- SEAC Staff
- Student Organization Support
- Upcoming Events
Register an Existing Organization
The following information is required and should be submitted via the student organization database. The links below will direct you to information detailing what is needed to complete the respective information. Go directly to the Student Organization Database to Register for the Current Academic Year.
- Organization Information Form (OIF)
- Constitution and/or Governing Document (to be uploaded when completing the Organization Information Form)
- Risk Assessment (VSO & SSO only - accessible through the student organization database after the OIF is submitted)
- Sponsorship Agreement (SSO only - accessible through the student organization database after the OIF is submitted)
Depending on your classification, you may or may not be required to have a Faculty Advisor work with your organization. To determine the requirement, review the faculty/staff advisor information available here and plan accordingly.