Educational Activities supports the activities, programs and travel of OSU Recognized Student Organizations. We do not fund closed (member only) activities or programs or activities focused on philanthropic outcomes. All uses of thes funds are subject to University and Student Fee Financial regulatons and limitations.
All funding requests must be submitted a minimum of four (4) weeks in advance of the event/activity/program. In additon the follwing timelines for submission of travel, high risk or complex activiteis must be followed. Deadlines for submission dates for each term are also provided below.
- Requests for Travel:
- Local - 4 weeks in advance
- Regional/national - 5 weeks in advance
- International - 15 weeks in advance
- Activities with a contracted performer or non-OSU vendor - 6 weeks in advance
- High Risk or Complex Activities (over 400 people, rock music, recreational activities, high cost, youth participation, multiple venues, etc.) -8 weeks in advance
- Fall Term Activities
- Requests must be submitted by week 6 of fall term and at least 4 weeks in advance of event/activity/program
- Winter Term Activities
- January requests must be submitted by week 9 of fall term
- All other winter requests must be submitted by week 6 of winter term and at least 4 weeks in advance of event/activity/program
- Spring Term Activities
- April requests must be submitted by week 9 of winter term
- All other spring requests must be submitted by week 6 of spring term and at least 4 weeks in advance of event/activity/program
- Summer Term Activities
- Request must be submitted by Week 9 of Spring Term
Educational Activitiy funds are limited. All request are reviewed on a first in basis. No guarantee of funding is made.
Please only include one event per form. If you are planning multiple events during the year, submit a new form for each event.