EarthScope National Office (ESNO)
The Research Office is requesting Letters of Intent for the National Science Foundation – EarthScope national Office (ESNO) 2010 program.
Research Office Letter of Intent submission deadline: Monday, August 9, 2010(5:00 PM)
Information: Debbie Delmore at firstname.lastname@example.org or 541-737-8390
Limit Summary: One proposal per organization.
In an effort to provide the highest level of excellence and viability for funding, a review process will be put in place if more than one proposal is submitted. The finalist will be asked to represent Oregon State University and to submit their proposal to the NSF – ESNO program.
NSF Full Proposal Deadline:
October 1, 2010
This solicitation calls for proposals to establish a community-based EarthScope National Office. The Office will foster and support integrated science, education, outreach, and related activities for the EarthScope program; facilitate and coordinate EarthScope scientific planning and education and outreach activities; facilitate collaborative research; and when necessary, form scientific responses to “events” in EarthScope topics and/or regions of interest.
Guidance for preparation of Letter of Intent to the Research Office:
- Title of Project
- PI/Co-PI(s) and Department(s)
- Brief description of previous educational and/or outreach efforts of the investigators
- Description of the education and outreach activities to be undertaken and how the activities would meet the goals of the EarthScope Education and Outreach Implementation Plan
- Brief plan for assessing and evaluating the effectiveness of Office activities
- Budget information being requested from NSF
- Letters of intent are limited to 3 pages
- Be submitted electronically as a MS Word or PDF document to: email@example.com