Alliances for Graduate Education and the Professoriate (AGEP) - Transformation
The Research Office, Incentive Programs is requesting letters of intent for the National Science Foundation – Alliances for Graduate Education and the Professoriate (AGEP) - Transformation 2014 program.
Research Office Letter of Intent submission deadline: Monday, December 9, 2013
Synopsis of Program:
The AGEP-Transformation program intends to support strategic alliances of institutions and organizations to develop, implement, and study innovative evidence-based models and standards for STEM graduate education, postdoctoral training, and academic STEM career preparation that eliminate or mitigate negative factors and promote positive practices for underrepresented minorities (URMs).
Limit Summary: An institution or organization may serve as the lead on one AGEP-Transformation collaborative proposal.
In an effort to provide the highest level of excellence and viability for funding, a review process will be put in place if more than one proposal is submitted. The finalist will be asked to represent Oregon State University and to submit their proposal to the NSF – AGEP-Transformation program by the NSF deadline of February 5, 2014.
Information: Debbie Delmore at email@example.com or 541-737-8390
Guidance for preparation of Letter of Intent to the Research Office:
- Program Title
- Title of Project
- PI/Co-PI, Department and College
- Project Description
- Overall project goals and objectives
- Proposed Alliances and the roles of each partner
- Brief summary of the management plan
- Brief statement of the sustainability plan
- Brief statement on the Broader Impacts of the potential to benefit society and contribute to the achievement of specific, desired societal outcomes.
- Detailed budget being requested from NSF (limit one page)
- Standard NSF style biosketch for PI (limit two pages, single-spaced, 12 pt. font)
- Letters of Intent are limited to six pages (including budget and biosketch, single-spaced, 12 pt. font)
- Submit electronically as a MS Word or PDF document to: firstname.lastname@example.org