Oregon State University

FAQ: How do I update my form?

How do I update my form?

Once logged into the system (see How do I login?), in the left-hand navigation panel under “My Declaration” select the “Create draft” option.  A new draft will appear with copies of your previously disclosed activities.  On the first page you will provide any new disclosures and on subsequent pages you will update your previously disclosed activities.


[Back to FAQ page]

Contact Info

Conflict of Interest

Fax 541-737-3093

Office of Research Integrity
Research Office
Oregon State University
A312 Kerr Administration
Corvallis, Oregon 97331-2140
Copyright ©  2014 Oregon State University