Oregon State University

FAQ: How do I find my form?

How do I find my form?

Individuals Required to Complete a Form: If you are logging into the online system for the first time, an overview of conflicts of interest in research will appear as your first screen; this page will direct you straight to your COI Declaration draft.

If you’ve logged in previously and need to complete an annual form or update mid-year, in the left-hand navigation panel under “My Declaration” there is an option to “Create draft.”  Selecting this option will copy all of your previously disclosed activities to a new draft for you to review, update, and disclose new financial interests and outside activities.

Individuals Not Set to Complete a Form: If you are not automatically set to complete a form (i.e., professorial faculty, research associates, and post-doctoral fellows/scholars), you can self-indicate the need to fill out a Declaration.  Once you’ve logged in, the home page includes the ability to self-indicate under the “Need to Complete a Declaration?” heading.

If you do not see such a message, your unit may not be activated in the online system; contact the COI office for additional information (541-737-4692 or COI@oregonstate.edu).


[Back to FAQ page]

Contact Info

Conflict of Interest

Fax 541-737-3093

Office of Research Integrity
Research Office
Oregon State University
A312 Kerr Administration
Corvallis, Oregon 97331-2140
Copyright ©  2014 Oregon State University