COI Online System
Access the online system at https://secure.oregonstate.edu/research/coi/
Purpose: The COI online system was developed at Oregon State University to meet the needs of OSU faculty when completing disclosure forms about their outside financial interests.
Evolving Process: If you have suggestions or constructive criticism to improve the system, please contact the COI office at COI@oregonstate.edu or 541-737-4692.
How to complete a COI form online:
- Login to the online system with your ONID username and password
- Select "My Declaration" in the left-hand navigation panel
- Select "Create draft" to start a new form
- Answer the screening questions, any activated supplements, and the affirmation at the end of the form and select “submit.”
- Update your form annually, within 30 days of discovering or acquiring a new Significant Financial Interest and when changes occur to your previously disclosed interests
- Faculty and Staff: Complete and submit annual COI declaration forms.
- Unit Heads/Deans: Review the submitted annual COI declarations of faculty and staff in your unit. Provide input on whether a disclosed significant financial interest may affect OSU research (i.e., a conflict of interest).
- COI Officer/Delegate: Review all COI declarations and make a determination of whether a conflict of interest exists between the significant financial interests held by investigators and OSU research. Maintain the online system to ensure appropriate functionality.
Frequently Asked Questions: The COI Online System
- I keep receiving automated email messages; how do I make them stop?
- What is the website/web address/URL for the online system?
- How do I...
- Why is the information in my profile incorrect?
- Where do I get assistance with my ONID username and password?