- Diploma Forms
- Registration Forms
- Student Records Forms
- Catalog Declaration
- Certification of Enrollment
- Certification of Enrollment Submission Dates & Letter of Explanation
- Completion of Subsequent Credential
- Confidentiality Request
- Permission to Release Educational Records
- Transcript Request
- Transcript Release Form
- Transfer Course Equivalency Petition
- Undergraduate Certificate Declaration
- Undergraduate Change of Academic Program
- Undergraduate Planned Educational Leave
- Additional Forms
- Video Tutorials
- Grading Videos
- Graduation Videos
- MyDegrees for Advisors
- Registration Videos
- Other Videos
- Catalog Policy
Web Grading for Final Grades
Consult these charts to find out when grades are due for the term. Note: In Summer term the deadlines vary according to the session in which the course is being held.
How to Enter Grades Online (Keyed Entry) (File Upload) (Upload from Blackboard)
Keyed Entry, File Upload, and Upload from Blackboard are three options avaiable for instructors to submit their final grades.
Find out who is eligible to submit grades for a course. Also, we provide detailed instructions for how to assign an instructor to a course that they may submit grades.
Our office greatly appreciates the assitance of departmental staff in the monitoring of grade processing in their departments. This section provides methods and instructions for obtaining missing grade reports.
Have a question not answered in the sections above? See if the answer is in the frequently asked questions.