- Diploma Forms
- Registration Forms
- Student Records Forms
- Catalog Declaration
- Certification of Enrollment
- Certification of Enrollment Submission Dates & Letter of Explanation
- Completion of Subsequent Credential
- Confidentiality Request
- Permission to Release Educational Records
- Transcript Request
- Transcript Release Form
- Transfer Course Equivalency Petition
- Undergraduate Certificate Declaration
- Undergraduate Change of Academic Program
- Undergraduate Planned Educational Leave
- Additional Forms
- Video Tutorials
- Grading Videos
- Graduation Videos
- MyDegrees for Advisors
- Registration Videos
- Other Videos
- Catalog Policy
Tuition & Fee Payment
To maintain your registration eligibility for each term you must keep your account in good standing. Visit the Business Affairs website for detailed information available about student billing.
Where can I view my bill?
You can view your bill via Online Services. Once you have logged into your online services choose the Student Account Information menu option.
When is my bill due?
E-bill statements are sent to ONID accounts on the 5th of the month. Balances not paid by the 1st of the following month considered past due and interest begins to accrue.
How can I pay my bill?
Bills may be paid via e-check, personal check, money order, cash, or credit card.