- Diploma Forms
- Registration Forms
- Student Records Forms
- Catalog Declaration
- Certification of Enrollment
- Certification of Enrollment Submission Dates & Letter of Explanation
- Completion of Subsequent Credential
- Confidentiality Request
- Permission to Release Educational Records
- Transcript Request
- Transcript Release Form
- Transfer Course Equivalency Petition
- Undergraduate Certificate Declaration
- Undergraduate Change of Academic Program
- Undergraduate Planned Educational Leave
- Additional Forms
- Video Tutorials
- Grading Videos
- Graduation Videos
- MyDegrees for Advisors
- Registration Videos
- Other Videos
- Catalog Policy
OrACRAO Curriculum Tracking
Curriculum Changes at Oregon State University
The OSU university curriculum council approves curriculum changes throughout the year as proposals are submitted, not on a set schedule by term.
To generate your own reports of OSU curriculum changes, follow these directions:
- Open the OSU Curriculum Proposal System (CPS). The CPS includes both category I and II proposals.
- Click on Reports in the left column.
- Click on the Curricular Changes Report link.
- Select the Term you're interested in or leave ALL to get all terms.
- Click Search and read the report or click Excel download to put the report on your machine.
- Select the Academic Year of interest.
Category I proposals
Category I proposals are new academic degrees or academic units, or changes to academic degrees or academic units. For further details, see the Office of Academic Planning and Assessment.
Category I proposals started after January 2010 may be found in the curriculum proposal system (CPS) administered by Academic Planning and Assessment (no password or logon required).
Category I proposals prior to 1/2011 were reviewed and processed on paper, and recorded, tracked, and stored in an online database. No password or logon is needed to look at this database. The database is best viewed in Internet Explorer. You may experience problems using other web browsers.
Category II Curriculum Proposals
Category II proposals are for new courses, options and minors, changes to courses, options, minors, or terminations of courses, options, and minors. They are reviewed, processed, and stored in the curriculum proposal system (CPS) administered by Academic Planning and Assessment (no password or logon required).
To search through the proposals, click on the view all proposals link.