- Diploma Forms
- Registration Forms
- Student Records Forms
- Catalog Declaration
- Certification of Enrollment
- Certification of Enrollment Submission Dates & Letter of Explanation
- Completion of Subsequent Credential
- Confidentiality Request
- Permission to Release Educational Records
- Transcript Request
- Transcript Release Form
- Transfer Course Equivalency Petition
- Undergraduate Certificate Declaration
- Undergraduate Change of Academic Program
- Undergraduate Planned Educational Leave
- Additional Forms
- Video Tutorials
- Grading Videos
- Graduation Videos
- MyDegrees for Advisors
- Registration Videos
- Other Videos
- Catalog Policy
Online Grade Change Instructions
For additional help...
View the Online Grade Change Video Tutorial.
1) To correct a grade via the online process, first login to your MyOSU account.
2) Once you are logged in, click on the Faculty/Advisors tab.
3) Select the Final Grades menu.
4) Select the Correct Term in the pull-down menu, and click Submit.
5) A pull-down menu will appear with all the courses you have access to.
6) Select the Correct Course from the pull-down menu, and click Submit.
7) The class list will appear with all students for the term and their current grades.
8) Select the Correct Student.
- • Students are listed alphabetically in sets of 25 students per page.
- • You can choose any set of students. If the student is near the bottom of the class list, select the group of students that includes the student you are looking for.
9) Correct the Grade.
- • Select the correct the grade from the pull-down Grade menu and click Submit. Only the applicable grades will display in the menu, based on the grade mode for the course, i.e.:
- • A–F grading: A, A–, B+, B, B–, C+, C, C–, D+, D, D–, F
- • P/N grading: P and N
10) Review and Confirm the Grade Correction.
- • Once you submit the grade correction, a confirmation page will display.
- • If the grade change is correct, click Submit again, and the change will be processed.
- • If the change is not correct, select the correct grade and click Submit again. The confirmation page will re-display with the updated grade.