Transfer Credits

Did you complete courses at another institution or are you thinking about taking a class to transfer back to OSU? Learn more about equivalencies between other institutions and OSU. The Office of Admissions processes transfer credits. Visit these websites for more information:

Transfer Course Equivalencies

For information on courses from Oregon colleges and universities that are accepted in transfer to OSU, see Oregon colleges and universities course equivalencies page. You can also view equivalencies for schools outside of Oregon.

Baccalaureate Core Course Equivalencies

For information on courses from Oregon community colleges that transfer to OSU as baccalaureate core credit (courses that meet general education requirements) see the baccalaureate core course equivalencies page.

Reverse Transfer

Oregon State University has partnered with Linn-Benton Community College to help identify and award associate degrees to students who have completed the degree requirements but may be unaware of this achievement.

At the conclusion of week six of each term, our office will send OSU transcripts for qualifying degree partnership program students to Linn-Benton. Linn-Benton will evaulate the course work to determine if requirements have been met for an associate degree at LBCC. LBCC will contact eligible students.

The transfer of records from OSU to LBCC will cease once a student has been awarded an associate degree from LBCC or applied for their baccalaureate degree from OSU.

We know our students work hard and we wish to see them justly awarded for the degrees they have earned.

If you have questions or concerns about this process, you may contact:

LBCC: Jane Tillman, tillmaj@linnbenton.edu or call 541-917-4912

OSU Registrar's Office: registrars@oregonstate.edu or call 541-737-4331

You may also visit the Degree Partnership Program website for more information.

Transfer of Credits Taken as an Undergraduate to a Graduate Program

Beginning academic year 2013/2014, the Office of the Registrar no longer hosts a Reservation of Credit form or process.

The Graduate School allows students to apply graduate courses taken as an undergraduate/postbaccalaureate student towards a graduate program utilizing their transfer credit policy and procedures. Students wishing to pursue this option will now work directly with the Graduate School. Review the specific Graduate School Transfer Credit criteria for more information.