- Diploma Forms
- Registration Forms
- Student Records Forms
- Catalog Declaration
- Certification of Enrollment
- Certification of Enrollment Submission Dates & Letter of Explanation
- Completion of Subsequent Credential
- Confidentiality Request
- Permission to Release Educational Records
- Transcript Request
- Transcript Release Form
- Transfer Course Equivalency Petition
- Undergraduate Certificate Declaration
- Undergraduate Change of Academic Program
- Undergraduate Planned Educational Leave
- Additional Forms
- Video Tutorials
- Grading Videos
- Graduation Videos
- MyDegrees for Advisors
- Registration Videos
- Other Videos
- Catalog Policy
If you attended OSU Fall Term 1991 or later, you may order a copy of your official transcript via the Online Services.
Click on Online Services Login
- Username field: enter your ONID username or SSN /OSU ID#
- Password field: enter your ONID password or GAP (General Access Pin: It is a six-digit number that is originally set to your birth date in the MMDDYY format.) First time users, it will say that your GAP has expired. Re-enter your DOB for your “old GAP” then set up a new six digit number. If you do not remember your GAP enter your ID number, click the Forgot GAP button, answer the security question, and reset your GAP. If you are unable to login to the system contact our office at 541-737-4331.
- Once logged in: Click on Student Records
- Click on Request Printed/Official Transcripts (for unofficial, click on View unofficial and you can print them out); for Official Transcripts continue with the following instructions.
- Page One - Destination (One destination per request). For more than one destination, place additional orders. For more than three copies sent to the same address, place additional orders.
- If you are having them sent to yourself and your address is current in the system you can click on "Current Mailing Address" for your destination. If your address is not current in the system you can go back to “Personal Information” in the menu and update your address or you can use the “Other” box to type in your name. If you are sending them to another school use the college code lookup. If you are sending them to another place of business use the "other" box to type in the name.
- Click on Continue. Choose "official" for transcript type. Make sure the issued to and address are correct and/or manually type it in or make changes to the address lines as needed. If you enter a phone number, type it with just numbers no spaces or dashes. Click on continue.
- Enter number of copies - Click on "As soon as possible" and click on "Standard Mail. Click on Continue.
- Review the summary - if all is correct click on "Submit Request". Your transcripts will be mailed by the next business day.
- If you have a hold on your account and cannot access your records, please call the number listed with your hold information.
- If you need assistance call Transcripts at 541-737-4331.
If you were enrolled prior to Fall Term 1991, you must submit a completed and signed Official Transcript Request Form to the Registrar's Office. Send the form to: OSU, Office of the Registrar, 102 Kerr Administration Building, Corvallis, OR 97331-2130. Or you may fax it to 541-737-8123.
Receiving Your Transcript
Transcript requests are generally available for pick-up, or are mailed, after noon of the next business day after the request is received. There is no charge for transcripts. Your financial account must be up-to-date before a transcript can be issued.
Official transcripts mailed to the student are enclosed in a sealed envelope. The transcripts retain their official status as long as the inner envelope is not opened.
Official transcripts cannot be faxed.
Rush Transcript Requests
Rush processing of orders may be requested. Rush transcript orders will be made available within 2–3 business hours if the order is received in the Registrar's Office prior to noon, Monday–Friday. A Rush Fee of $30.00 will be charged. The fee provides same-day mailing via first class U.S. mail and does not include expedited delivery.
Payment of the rush order surcharge is due with your order. Checks and money orders should be made payable to Oregon State University. If expedited delivery is needed, please contact the Registrar's Office at 541-737-4331 or firstname.lastname@example.org.