- Diploma Forms
- Registration Forms
- Student Records Forms
- Catalog Declaration
- Certification of Enrollment
- Certification of Enrollment Submission Dates & Letter of Explanation
- Completion of Subsequent Credential
- Confidentiality Request
- Permission to Release Educational Records
- Transcript Request
- Transcript Release Form
- Transfer Course Equivalency Petition
- Undergraduate Certificate Declaration
- Undergraduate Change of Academic Program
- Undergraduate Planned Educational Leave
- Additional Forms
- Video Tutorials
- Grading Videos
- Graduation Videos
- MyDegrees for Advisors
- Registration Videos
- Other Videos
- Catalog Policy
Scheduling General Purpose Rooms
The university assigns classes to general purpose classrooms using Schedule25 (S25), a room scheduling software.
- Departmentally controlled classrooms are assigned as requested by departments.
- General purpose classrooms are assigned based on class size (with priority given to larger classes), room features and attributes, and proximity to department offices.
S25 helps achieve optimal classroom utilization. Manual schedule adjustments will always be necessary, but the bulk of room scheduling will be automated thus enabling staff to shift their attention to more complex scheduling processes.