What is MyDegrees?
MyDegrees is a web-based degree checklist program and academic advising tool designed to assist students and advisors in reviewing degree progress. It organizes a student's academic transcript chronologically and categorically, identifying courses they have completed and courses still needed to fulfill the degree requirements.
Major features of the system include:
- Degree Checklist—See a visual presentation of degree progress.
- 'What if' Scenarios—Determine how courses already taken apply to other majors.
- Student Educational Plans—Plan which courses to take and when to support degree progress
- Checklist Notes—Record important reminders and advice related to degree progress.
- GPA Calculator—Calculate GPA by term and overall.
- Ability to collect data to support course forecasting and course demand.
Student access to MyDegrees: Log into MyOSU, click on Student tab, under My Student Stuff click "MyDegrees", then click the Submit MyDegrees box.