- Diploma Forms
- Registration Forms
- Student Records Forms
- Catalog Declaration
- Certification of Enrollment
- Certification of Enrollment Submission Dates & Letter of Explanation
- Completion of Subsequent Credential
- Confidentiality Request
- Permission to Release Educational Records
- Transcript Request
- Transcript Release Form
- Transfer Course Equivalency Petition
- Undergraduate Certificate Declaration
- Undergraduate Change of Academic Program
- Undergraduate Planned Educational Leave
- Additional Forms
- Video Tutorials
- Grading Videos
- Graduation Videos
- MyDegrees for Advisors
- Registration Videos
- Other Videos
- Catalog Policy
To request to drop a course after the deadline complete the Petition for Late Change of Registration as stated below. Make sure you read and sign the petition guidelines. A signed copy of the guidelines must be submitted with your petition in order for it to be considered.
First page of the petition, complete the following sections:
- Student information
- Course Drop
- Reason for change? (Your response must be legible.)
- Why this request is late sections? (Your response must be legible.)
Second page of the petition, complete the following sections:
- Instructor Section for Late Drop or Withdraw: The instructor must answer the two questions (last date of attendance & did student take final exam) and sign the form.
- Head Advisor/Graduate Dean Comments: Degree seeking undergraduate students must obtain the signature of their head advisor. Graduate students must obtain the signature of the Graduate School designee. Non-degree students require no signatures in this section.
Return the completed form and signed guidelines to the Office of the Registrar for review.