- Diploma Forms
- Registration Forms
- Student Records Forms
- Catalog Declaration
- Certification of Enrollment
- Certification of Enrollment Submission Dates & Letter of Explanation
- Completion of Subsequent Credential
- Confidentiality Request
- Permission to Release Educational Records
- Transcript Request
- Transcript Release Form
- Transfer Course Equivalency Petition
- Undergraduate Certificate Declaration
- Undergraduate Change of Academic Program
- Undergraduate Planned Educational Leave
- Additional Forms
- Video Tutorials
- Grading Videos
- Graduation Videos
- MyDegrees for Advisors
- Registration Videos
- Other Videos
- Catalog Policy
Institutional Degree Requirements
A student must meet all institutional, college, and departmental requirements to earn a baccalaureate degree.
Institutional Requirements for Baccalaureate Degrees (Academic Regulation 25)
The institutional requirements for baccalaureate degrees are described in Academic Regulation 25.In addition to institutional requirements students must meet college and departmental requirements for a baccalaureate degree.
Requests for substitutions should be submitted to the appropriate authority as stated in Academic Regulation 28.
As stated in Academic Regulation 29 attendance at graduation exercises is optional and attending students are responsible for declaring whether or not they will attend commencement. For further details visit the Degrees & Graduation section of this site.
Concurrent/Subsequent Baccalaureate Degrees or Credentials
Academic regulations 26 and 27 govern the requirements for the awarding of additional baccalaureate degrees or credentials.