- Diploma Forms
- Registration Forms
- Student Records Forms
- Catalog Declaration
- Certification of Enrollment
- Certification of Enrollment Submission Dates & Letter of Explanation
- Completion of Subsequent Credential
- Confidentiality Request
- Permission to Release Educational Records
- Transcript Request
- Transcript Release Form
- Transfer Course Equivalency Petition
- Undergraduate Certificate Declaration
- Undergraduate Change of Academic Program
- Undergraduate Planned Educational Leave
- Additional Forms
- Video Tutorials
- Grading Videos
- Graduation Videos
- MyDegrees for Advisors
- Registration Videos
- Other Videos
- Catalog Policy
Students should monitor their degree requirements throughout their academic career to ensure that they are on track when graduation approaches.
Students must apply for graduation and it is recommended that they apply three terms prior to the term in which they will meet their degree requirements.
Once you’ve applied you need to monitor the progress of your degree review. It is the responsibility of the student to verify that their requirements are met and the degree awarded.
Finally, celebrate your accomplishment by receiving the diploma you’ve worked so hard for; better yet receive it at the commencement ceremony where you can celebrate with your friends, family, and classmates.