- Diploma Forms
- Registration Forms
- Student Records Forms
- Catalog Declaration
- Certification of Enrollment
- Certification of Enrollment Submission Dates & Letter of Explanation
- Completion of Subsequent Credential
- Confidentiality Request
- Permission to Release Educational Records
- Transcript Request
- Transcript Release Form
- Transfer Course Equivalency Petition
- Undergraduate Certificate Declaration
- Undergraduate Change of Academic Program
- Undergraduate Planned Educational Leave
- Additional Forms
- Video Tutorials
- Grading Videos
- Graduation Videos
- MyDegrees for Advisors
- Registration Videos
- Other Videos
- Catalog Policy
Here the Office of the Registrar has provided a central location for finding information for which we provide services to the university.
We've provided resources for finding information about the catalog and curriculum; items which are essential to the function of the university overall.
Also, faculty, advisors, and staff have access to a number of web-based tools to facilitate grade entry and services to students.
Do you have a question about policy or procedure? The university has policies and regulations that govern actions that can be taken by students/faculty/staff; visit this section for resources.
Scheduling courses and reserving rooms is a complex process. This section of our sites provides detailed information o procedures and policies for this process.
Finally, we are committed to helping our students meet their educational goals. In the degrees and graduation section we've provided information about how degrees are cleared, the timeline for the process, and information abou the commencement celebration.