- Diploma Forms
- Registration Forms
- Student Records Forms
- Catalog Declaration
- Certification of Enrollment
- Certification of Enrollment Submission Dates & Letter of Explanation
- Completion of Subsequent Credential
- Confidentiality Request
- Permission to Release Educational Records
- Transcript Request
- Transcript Release Form
- Transfer Course Equivalency Petition
- Undergraduate Certificate Declaration
- Undergraduate Change of Academic Program
- Undergraduate Planned Educational Leave
- Additional Forms
- Video Tutorials
- Grading Videos
- Graduation Videos
- MyDegrees for Advisors
- Registration Videos
- Other Videos
- Catalog Policy
The Curriculum Proposal System (CPS)
The Curriculum Proposal System is provided by the Office of Academic Planning and Assessment for the submission and tracking of curriculum proposals.
Category I proposals are for major curricular changes that require state level approval.
Category II proposals are for other changes to courses, option and minor requirements, and more.
Academic Credit Definition
The Office of Academic Planning and Assessment provides information and guidance regarding the assignment of credits to a course. View their Credits–Definition and Guidelines for more information.