- Diploma Forms
- Registration Forms
- Student Records Forms
- Catalog Declaration
- Certification of Enrollment
- Certification of Enrollment Submission Dates & Letter of Explanation
- Completion of Subsequent Credential
- Confidentiality Request
- Permission to Release Educational Records
- Transcript Request
- Transcript Release Form
- Transfer Course Equivalency Petition
- Undergraduate Certificate Declaration
- Undergraduate Change of Academic Program
- Undergraduate Planned Educational Leave
- Additional Forms
- Video Tutorials
- Grading Videos
- Graduation Videos
- MyDegrees for Advisors
- Registration Videos
- Other Videos
- Catalog Policy
This section provides guidelines for requesting room attributes and a list of valid classroom attribute codes.
Here you will find a chart with information about computer classrooms including information about the particular room and the office responsible for scheduling the space.
Enhanced Classrooms are computer-equipped and networked to campus servers and to the Internet for complete large screen computer data and video projection for classes ranging in size from 50 to 750
General Purpose Classrooms are scheduled centrally by Scheduling in the Registrar's Office through your college or departmental representative.
The Building Preferences are buildings you would prefer to be in when assigned a General Purpose room. The Required Attributes are the attributes you require - not desire these rooms to have.
Visit the Building Preferences & Attribute Requirements page for this information.
The university assigns classes to general purpose classrooms using Schedule25 (S25), a room scheduling software.