The OSU Academic Calendar
The academic calendar is an important tool. Refer to it regularly to keep track of important dates and deadlines. The calendar is populated several terms in advance so you can plan ahead. You can also download events to your own personal calendars for easy reference or to create reminders for yourself.
Download the Academic Calendar file to your Google Apps calendar:
- Download the academic calendar file (important-dates-for-academic-year-2016-2017.csv) to your desktop.
- Click Tools and Services on the OSU Home page, then Google Apps for OSU, then click Google Calendar. Login with your ONID user name and password.
- Click the Gear icon and select "Settings."
- Click on "Calendars" tab.
- Click on "Import calendar."
- Use Browse to select the file "important-dates-for-academic-year-2016-2017.csv" that you saved in step 1. Click Import. You're done.
Download the Academic Calendar file to your Outlook 2016 calendar (PC version only):
- Click here to download important-dates-for-academic-year-2016-2017.csv file to your desktop or some other temporary location.
- In your desktop Outlook, click on "Calendar," Then click "File" then "Open & Import."
- In Open, select "Import/Export"
- In the Import and Export Wizard dialog box, choose "Import from another program or file", then click Next.
- Select "Comma Separated Values", and then click Next.
- Click on the Browse button and find the file you saved on your computer for this process, click Next.
- Select "Calendar" as the destination folder and click Next. Check the box next to "Import important-dates-for-academic-year-2016-2017.csv into folder: Calendar" and then click Finish.
The Oregon State University 5-year calendar defines the beginning and ending dates of each term for the next five years.