Upload from Blackboard
- Login to MyOSU using your ONID username and password. For assistance, call the Computer Helpdesk, 541-737-3474, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click the Faculty/Advisors tab
- Choose the Final Grades Menu
- Choose the first option on the list; Final Grades — Upload from Blackboard
- Select the appropriate term from the drop down menu, and then click "Submit."
- The classes you teach via Blackboard will appear in a drop down box. Select the CRN for which you want to process grades, and then click "Submit."
- Select the "Missing Grades Report" to confirm that all grades have been submitted. If a name or names appears on this report, simply click on the Subject & Course Number head to be taken directly to the keyed entry menu for the course where you can key in the students grade(s).
NOTE: The learning management system "Canvas" will replace Blackboard in a phased migration beginning January 2015 and completing in January 2016. See http://blackboard-transition.oregonstate.edu/ for further information.