Online Grade Change Instructions
For additional help...
View the Online Grade Change Video Tutorial.
- To correct a grade via the online process, first login to your MyOSU account.
- Once you are logged in, click on the Faculty/Advisors tab.
- Select the Final Grades menu.
- Select ‘Final Grades – Change Posted Grades’. There is also a direct link to this in the Faculty Tool Kit on the Faculty/Advisor portal page.
- Select the Term in the pull-down menu, and click Submit.
- A pull-down menu will appear with all the courses you have access to.
- Select the Course from the pull-down menu, and click Submit.
- The class list will appear with all students for the term and their current grades. Note: Incomplete grades from previous terms will normally show as a Y or I/*.
- Select the Student whose grade you need to change.
- Students are listed alphabetically in sets of 25 students per page.
- You can choose any set of students. If the student is near the bottom of the class list, select the group of students that includes the student you are looking for.
- Correct the Grade.
Select the correct grade from the pull-down Grade menu and click Submit. Only the applicable grades will display based on the grade mode for the course, i.e.:
- A–F grading: A, A–, B+, B, B–, C+, C, C–, D+, D, D–, F
- P/N grading: P and N
- Review and Confirm the Grade Correction. You must do this for each grade that you change, or your changes will not be saved.
- Once you submit the grade correction, a confirmation page will display. If the grade is correct, click Submit again, and the change wil be processed.
- If the change is not correct, select the correct grade and click Submit again. The confirmation page will re-display with the updated grade.