Late Change of Course Credits
To request to change course credits after the deadline complete the Petition for Late Change of Registration as stated below. Make sure you read and sign the petition guidelines. A signed copy of the guidelines must be submitted with your petition in order for it to be considered.
First page of the petition, complete the following sections:
- Student information
- Change in Course Credit
- Reason for change? (Your response must be legible.)
- Why this request is late sections? (Your response must be legible.)
Second page of the petition, complete the following sections:
- Instructor Section for Late Add; complete this section if requesting to increase credits. The instructor must answer the first two questions (beginning date of attendance & reasonable chance to complete) and sign the form. The department representative must indicate approval/disapproval and sign the form.
- Instructor Section for Late Drop or Withdraw. Complete this section if requesting to decrease credits. The instructor must answer the two questions (last date of attendance & did student take final exam) and sign the form.
- Head Advisor/Graduate Dean Comments: Degree seeking undergraduate students must obtain the signature of their head advisor. Graduate students must obtain the signature of the Graduate School designee. Non-degree students require no signatures in this section.
Return the completed form and signed guidelines to the Office of the Registrar for review.