Monitoring Grade Processing
Several tools are available to departments for monitoring grade submission by your faculty.
This report provides an avenue for printing class lists for the current term and also a grade roster for a department once grade processing is complete.
• For Class List - log onto Banner Data Warehouse. Select SIS Student- SIS Reports. Select Current Term Class List. Fill in the parameters. Print the report.
• For Grade Roster - log onto Banner Data Warehouse. Select SIS Student - SIS Reports. Select Past Term Class List. Fill in the parameters. Print the report.
Missing Grade Report
This report helps departmental staff monitor which grades are outstanding. Departmental staff who wish to monitor every grade roster should print the report at the beginning of grade submission (Monday of dead week) and continue to run the report as needed to review the department's submission progress.
Appworx Submission Process:
1) Login to Appworx. The link, Appworx Job Submission, is available from the My Links section of the Banner General Menu.
2) Choose the Requests option.
3) Choose SFR2700 from the job list and click Request.
4) Fill in the Parameter Values:
201101 (Term must equal Banner Term Code, 201101 = Fall 2010)
Part of Term
Enter "1" for Corvallis campus. Enter "B1" for Bend Campus. For Summer term enter & run for each part of term separately. Please refer to the session numbers as listed in the Summer Schedule of Classes.
ART (Enter department code)
% (% = all; C = Corvallis; D% = Ecampus courses; B = OSU-Cascades; for others contact the Registrar's Office, 541-737-4048)
5) The Start Date will default to today’s date and to the time when you initiated your Request. It will run immediately upon Submission or you may designated a different Start Date day/time.
6) Click the Submit button.
7) Close the Request window.
8) To monitor the progress of the job choose the Backlog menu item. The progress of the job is displayed in the Status column.
9) The report results will be e-mailed to you.
10) If you do not currently receive Banner “.lis” or do not have the “.lis” file type associated to an application:
• Go to Start.
• Open Control Panel
• Open Folder Options in Control Panel
• Select the File Types tab
• Find LIS file type in the Registered File Types box and select it.
• Select the Change button under Details for “LIS” extention.
• Select “WordPad” and click on OK
11) If you currently receive Banner “.lis” files but they automatically open in Notepad:
• Go to Start.
• Open Control Panel.
• Open Folder Options in Control Panel.
• Select the File Types tab.
• On the File Types tab, click New.
• In the File Extension box type LIS and then click Advanced.
• In the Associated File Type box, select Wordpad Document.
• Click OK.
Departments are able to run Spring Term Preliminary Missing Grades by using SFR2690 in step 1. The Spring Term Preliminary Missing Grades does not have the part of term parameter.